Hello,

In the last days we have been trying to stabilize SFC test cases and fix some
bugs, and while doing so we discovered some other improvements that could be
interesting. To avoid forgetting about them, I created an epic in JIRA [0].
Although the sprint assigned to them is Danube 1.0, this is nice-to-have, so no
need to worry if we can't fit them into Danube.

I will ask Brady for 5 minutes to raise the topic tomorrow in the weekly
meeting, but if you have any comments feel free to discuss them here. I hope
that you find this useful and contribute your own suggestions as well!

Regards,
Juan

[0] https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/SFC-76