From: opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 1:50 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tsc] [Announce] OPNFV E-release naming

All,

As discussed on the last TSC call, I'd like to get the process started for the
E-release naming.

A quick reminder that we have a river theme for OPNFV releases and our first 4
release names are Arno (Europe), Brahmaputra (Asia), Colorado (Americas), and
Danube (Europe).  Let's continue the tradition of rotating through
continents/geographies, so we could venture into Africa/Oceania for the first
time or return to Asia...

Can you send me your top 2-3 nominations (at most) in the following format by
5pm Pacific Time on February 24th?  After I collect all the nominations, I'll
send out a SurveyMonkey poll so the community can pick the winner.

Format: River name (locations)
For example,
·  Esk (Australia)
·  Euphrates (Asia)