Hi all,

Have updated the MANOWG Meeting#18 (last two weeks) summary
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6827111

Please feel free to edit and update MANO pages to reflect  what MANO WG must do
to co-ordinate with other work groups and Projects:
Refer
Cross Work Group/Project Co-ordination has brought few topics we need to
address for defining  the Best Practices  for MANO in Release E/F:
There will be discussions at Weekly Tech Meeting on this net week Thursday
morning  BJT  UTC 14 / 6 AM PST

For MANO WG contributions please refer
For web access refer link:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/MANO+OPNFV+cross-project?src=contextnavpagetreemode
And for your suggestions: Edit and add to   Cross Project/WG  Co-ordinations
through MANO WG

Here are some suggestions to locate and update the site tables with latest info
from other WG's ot upstream.
1.  Infra WG: Scenario definition for MANO
  Jira Tciket / gerrit

2. Tetsing WG: VNF testing using vIMS
--Jira Ticket /gerrit

3.The Compliance Verification Program and Dovetail projects have listed on Jira
"Kanban board", seeking inputs for MANO for two specific Test Areas listed
below.

https://jira.opnfv.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=147&view=detail&selectedIssue=DOVETAIL-345

Priority:1
2017-2 (E): MANO stack interop with VIMs
Priority:2
2018-1 (F): MANO-stack interop for VNFs (VNF portability)

Also we are working on Best practices for Top 10 items and all MANO stacks can
contribute within the framework to state what they do and how? We can bring
this commonality or differences to arrive at Best Practices.
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/Best+Practices

Please feel free to update and we will go over them at next meeting on Feb 22
refer link for meeting
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/OPNFV+MANO+Work+Group+Meetings

Thanks
Prakash

Prakash Ramchandran
[logo_huawei] R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: prakash.ramchand...@huawei.com<mailto:s.c...@huawei.com>
Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA