Hi all,

I am adding the agreements we have to date for Release-E -Content for MANO
Projects at high level. below. Also I have prioritized based on discussions and
debates in MANO WG over last 5 meetings.
Tentatively can  update Release-E link for
MANO<https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8688472> but final
agreements we should arrive  by February 28  to make it official , unless there
is a request for additional time due to ONAP  which we will discuss on March1st
meeting.

Please reply emails and  address  any concerns you may have . Plus like to hear
if we need a JIRA account for MANO WG to document this with more details or
just update the Release-E
link<https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=8688472> and let
projects add the JIRA tickets for their work with respect to four priorities
listed.

Please join us Wednesday March 1st  Regards to OPNFV Release-E agreements and
Priority and impact of ONAP on MANO Projects - Meeting#20

Agenda:

https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6827111

Agenda includes E-Release agreements and ONAP inputs.

Meeting Times: Every Even Wednesday at 15.00 UTC (7.00 am PST)  as per Project
requests

 IRC#opnfv-mano (meetbot is set for meeting minutes)

GOTOMEETING:

1.  Please join my meeting.(refer to
schedules)<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings>
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/843517045

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (312) 757-3119
United States (toll-free): 1 877 309 2070

Access Code: 843-517-045

Meeting ID: 843-517-045

March 1st, Wednesday : 15.00 UTC /7.00 PST  Meeting #20

  1.  Agenda Bashing
  2.  Need JIRA for consolidating E-Rlease Priority for MANO WG / Alternate to
refer to JIRA per MANO Projects?
  3.  ONAP
<https://www.yahoo.com/tech/linux-foundation-announces-merger-open-source-ecomp-open-140000052.html>
 and its impact on MNAO WG for OPERA (OPEN-O/ECOMP)
  4.  Final Agreements for Release E by both Orchestra , Opera and other
participating projects + Upstream
Agreements Approval by MANO WG team
Consolidated E-Release inputs from MANO WG
MANO Projects in E release will focus on test tools for integration and testing
MANO stack  from Meeting #18
 Agreed consistency across MANO stacks we mean "Consistency of end users
experience" from Meeting #18
Priority 1 is Integrating MANO Stack Components over OPNFV VIM from Meeting #19
2017
Priority 2  is considerations for agreement on VNF On-boarding from Meeting #19
2017
Priority 3 is Continuing on Reviewing Best Practices for VNF On-boarding & LCM
from Meeting #19 2017 plus EUAG
reference<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/mano/VNF+Onboarding>
Priority 4 Use inputs from OSM for VNFD and NSD challenges. from Meeting #15
-2016

Thanks
Prakash
Prakash Ramchandran
[logo_huawei] R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: prakash.ramchand...@huawei.com<mailto:s.c...@huawei.com>
Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA