From: opnfv-project-leads-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-project-leads-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of David McBride
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:26 AM
To: opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org; TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>; Tapio Tallgren
<tapio.tallg...@nokia.com>; Raymond Paik <rp...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: [opnfv-project-leads] [release] Danube stable branch date and time

Team,

I took an action at the last release meeting to specify a specific time for
closing the stable branch on March 10.  We will close the stable branch at 12
p.m. (noon PST) on March 10.

Note that I have another action that is in process to update the stable branch
instructions for Danube.  I will email the team when those instructions are
available.

Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.

David

--
David McBride
Release Manager, OPNFV