Sofia,

we have almost completed documentation for Fuel for Danube release (only
release notes update left): https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/29507

I've updated main documentation to link to the new Fuel docs:
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/29523, please review.

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Yujun Zhang (ZTE) <
zhangyujun+...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The url seems wrong. Fix proposed in https://gerrit.opnfv.org/
> gerrit/#/c/29027/
>
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 7:24 AM Stuart Mackie <wsmac...@juniper.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Sofia
>

> I am attempting to check out the docs toolchain.
>

> There’s an instruction in 1.8.1 of http://artifacts.opnfv.org/
> opnfvdocs/docs/how-to-use-docs/documentation-example.html that you have
> to submit a patch for jjb/opnfv/opnfv-docs.yml.
>

> Where is this file?
>

> Thanks
>

> Stuart
>
> -914 886 2534 <(914)%20886-2534>
>

> *From: *<opnfv-project-leads-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of Sofia
> Wallin <sofia.wal...@ericsson.com>
> *Date: *Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 10:40 AM
> *To: *"TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV (opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org)" <
> opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>, "opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org"
> <opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org>
> *Subject: *Re: [opnfv-project-leads] [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfvdocs]
> Documentation update for Danube release
>

> Here is an example based on SFC for mapping existing documents to the new
> structure,
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_PszNevu1J7KK_
> 46p8K9L4y5AjbnDWnXfsxQN-SmETI/edit#slide=id.g20d735f830_0_0
>

> *Thanks Brady!*
>

> BR,
>
> Sofia

Serg Melikyan, Customer Success Manager at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelik...@mirantis.com | +1 (650) 440-8979