From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 1:36 PM
To: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL) <acmor...@att.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Quick follow-up from the Plugfest planning
call

Al,

I'm not sure if performance testing has been specifically excluded in OPNFV
Plugfests.  A number of projects like Storperf participated in past two
Plugfests.  Of course we can't get into things like Storperf results were
better on X vs. Y discussions, but there's no reason why performance testing
can't be done during the Plugfest.

Thanks,

Ray

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 5:24 AM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)