From: Christoph Meyer [mailto:christoph.me...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 3:44 PM
To: Tahhan, Maryam <maryam.tah...@intel.com>
Subject: OPNFV Barometer project

Hi Maryam,

I just noticed that I am still listed as committer for the barometer project.
Unfortunately my assignments do not include OPNFV work any more.

In consequence I would like to step down from this committer role in order to
have this list reflect the reality.

Regards,
Christoph

[Ericsson]<http://www.ericsson.com/>
CHRISTOPH MEYER Dr.
Expert Data Center Networking
PDU Cloud Solutions & Architecture

Ericsson
Ericsson-Allee 1
52134 Herzogenrath, Germany
Phone +49-2407-575-3323
Mobile +49-173-7079830
Office +49-173-7079830
christoph.me...@ericsson.com<mailto:christoph.me...@ericsson.com>
www.ericsson.com<http://www.ericsson.com>

[http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign]<http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign>

Legal entity: Ericsson GmbH, registered office in Dusseldorf, Germany, Trade
Register: Amtsgericht Dusseldorf (HRB 33012). Managing Directors: Stefan Koetz
(Chairman) and Bernd Mellinghaus. Supervisory Board: Jan Ă–gren (Chairman).
This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis
of the terms set out at
www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer<http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>