From: Marco Varlese [mailto:marco.varl...@suse.com]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2017 7:34 PM
To: chenjiankun; Tallgren, Tapio; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [yardstick] Yardstick run-time issue

Hi,

I solved all the issues, etc.
I spotted some descrepancies in documentation and/or points opened to
interpretation. I plan to submit a patch soon to address those.
Also, on my environment, lots of python dependencies were not installed
"automatically" by the yardstick script and I had to proceed
by manually install them via "pip install ..."

Having said all this, if I want to create a guest-image myself... do you have
any documentation or can you suggest me how to make the
guest image "working" with the ssh-key-pair which Yardstick uses? My
understanding is that yardstick generates a new key everytime it runs
so I am not clear how the endpoints can communicate.

Any help on the above would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Marco