发件人: Zhang, Jing C. (Nokia - CA/Ottawa) [mailto:jing.c.zh...@nokia.com]
发送时间: 2017年3月28日 2:30
收件人: Gaoliang (kubi) <jean.gaoli...@huawei.com>
抄送: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
主题: Request to contribute to yardstick

Dear Yardstick,

We, Nokia Cloudband, have been using Yardstick to benchmark our Cloudband
Intrastructure Software (CBIS) since Colorado is released last October, mainly
in areas of throughput and latency.

We are big fans of the framework and have done a list of extenstions, our
benchmarking results are well received by our partners and cusstomers.

I have attached a high level review of contents we propose to contribute,
please review and let me know of your decisions. After this, we plan to move to
the new Danube release when it becomes available.

Thank you and Best Regards

Jing

Jing Zhang
System Architect,