Hi Dovetailers,

Apologies for the go-slow on this, we have a release due out this week which
for some reason I am finding time consuming…

I’m trying to get the test spec work in a place where we can work on it
collaboratively.  The latest is available in
https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/c/30811/ where I have started to embed JIRA
tasks in the document for areas we need some focus and effort to get it
completed.

The document will be tracked here at:
https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-352 and I will continue to add sub-tasks
for associated areas of the document to be completed and have them linked into
the master document as placeholders and references to the tasks associated with
getting the work done.

I’m happy to continue to be the “editor” of the doc, please reach out if there
is an area you would like to engage in.  I want to make sure we keep the flow
and language consistent through the document as well while we develop this.  We
should be able to pick up the pace in the coming weeks once we are past Danube
1.0.

I’ll check this in shortly once I have subdivided the effort a little more and
then it should be possible to work and review in parallel.

/ Chris