Dear David, Aric, all,

We had been trying to tag the release as described in the Wiki page, however,
with no success and the following error message:

opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~$ git clone
ssh://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise<http://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise>
Cloning into 'promise'...
remote: Counting objects: 85, done
remote: Finding sources: 100% (13/13)
Receiving objects: 100% (453/453), 1.64 MiB | 530.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (112/112), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~$ cd promise/
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~/promise$ git fetch origin
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~/promise$ git checkout stable/danube
Branch stable/danube set up to track remote branch stable/danube from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'stable/danube'
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~/promise$ git checkout
92bd641d511dd52ab73122842f616ec2b6fc1c24
Note: checking out '92bd641d511dd52ab73122842f616ec2b6fc1c24'.

You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by performing another checkout.

If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -b with the checkout command again. Example:

  git checkout -b new_branch_name

HEAD is now at 92bd641... Update doc structure to better fit release notes:  -
There is no need for heading "Manual testing"  - Update to user guide abstract
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~/promise$ git tag -am "danube.1.RC1" danube.1.RC1
opnfv@souville-VirtualBox:~/promise$ git push origin danube.1.RC1
Counting objects: 1, done.
Writing objects: 100% (1/1), 174 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 1 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
ssh://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise<http://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise>
 ! [remote rejected] danube.1.RC1 -> danube.1.RC1 (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise<http://kunzm...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/promise>'

Any idea what went wrong?
Aric, could you kindly tag Promise for us?

Best regards,
Gerald