From: Pervaze Akhtar [mailto:pervaze.akh...@netronome.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 3:58 PM
To: MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [vsperf] Trying PROX

> but no mounted hugetlbfs found for that size

The command to mount the hugepagesfs is roughly:
mount -t hugetlbfs none /mnt/hugetlbfs
The error looks like you (or the app) is using DPDK and the run time env. is
trying to allocate hugepages, but either the they are not mounted, or the grub
or other settings are not allocating the expected number of hugepages (looks
like 1G pages in this case).

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 3:45 PM, MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)