All,

Following up on our discussion during the TSC call.....

Here's the planning page that I started for the Design Summit on June 12th
& 13th.  As we did last year, we will have 3 rooms for the Design Summit
where one will be a large room that can accommodate all the attendees for
plenary/presentation sessions.  The other two rooms will be used for
breakouts.

Based on last year's experience, what I'd like to propose is to have all
the presentation sessions limited to Day 1 (we can probably accommodate
12-13 presentations).  I noticed that people were more interested in
breakout sessions on Day 2, so it probably sense to dedicate all of Day 2
to breakouts (with the exception of a wrap-up session at the end).  Please
let me know if you have any comments/feedback on this.

On the presentation sessions, we'll probably have a number of submissions
through the CFP that closed yesterday, but I'll probably send a call out
for more Design Summit session proposals in a few weeks.  I'd like to have
3-4 community volunteers who can help me review these submissions and help
program Day 1.   If you're interested in helping out, could you let me know
by Noon Pacific Time on April 19th (Wednesday)?

Thanks,

Ray