From: lương hữu tuấn <tuantulu...@gmail.com>
Sent: May 7, 2017 15:20
To: Jose Lausuch
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Danube][Functest][Apex][Nosdn-nofeature-ha]
Functest docker fails

Hi Jose,

I will access to the lab tomorrow for more information, e.g. docker image tag,
log file, etc.

 As i remember well, the error happens when running check_os.sh. I use the
creds of overcloud, all the checks before check_os run well. It seemed like it
failed when trying to authenticate with keystone through auth_url that is
provided within overcloud creds.

Br,

Tuan/Nokia

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 1:02 PM, Jose Lausuch