Joining in here.  From the artifacts page [1], I see that Apex is released as
an ISO.  Only JOID does not produce an ISO.

For the TripleO RPMs, they are built on the OPNFV CentOS slaves, so there is
nothing proprietary there.  RPM is the upstream format for the TripleO project
if I understand correctly.

Please forgive me if I mis-understood the concern.

[1] https://www.opnfv.org/software/downloads/release-archives/danube-1-0

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On May 9, 2017, at 00:12, Raymond Paik