Thanks, Frank.  I have D2.0 on my mind, for some reason.  Also, note that I
put June 8 in the title, but June 9 in the body. The correct date is June
8.  Sorry for the confusion.

CORRECTION:

Our final release for OPNFV Danube is just 3 1/2 weeks away.  We will start
daily meetings for this release beginning May 31.

Scenario owners - please take a moment and make sure that the
"intent-to-release" column on the scenario status page
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Danube+Scenario+Status> is up to date
for your scenario.

The schedule for the D3.0 release is as follows:

   - June 6 - complete formal testing
   - June 7 - complete documentation / JIRA cleanup
   - June 8 - tag projects / release