I have pushed up the code for anteater (releng-anteater) and have added a
lot more body to the wiki page for anyone interested in the project [1].
This will also become release worthy documentation forthcoming, once I have
got a feel for what needs communicating and used feedback to gather an FAQ.

It is worth PTLs / committers getting familiar with writing your own regex
over the coming E release cycle, as you might find Anteater falsely reports
a string / binary etc, and you need to commit a patch with a project
waiver.

For more details on this, see the wiki section 'Anteater Has Blocked my
patch, what should I do?'

Anteater is planned to be non-voting for E-release, and voting for F.

If anyone knows of security folk / researchers who can help add new
additional to the string blacklists, please encourage them to contribute.
Same for general code contributions as well.

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=10294496

--
Luke Hinds | NFV Partner Engineering | Office of Technology | Red Hat
e: lhi...@redhat.com | irc: lhinds @freenode | m: +44 77 45 63 98 84 | t: