Hi All,

I believe these issues were caused by a default git.email and git.name
not set on the server. I've set them to jenk...@opnfv.org and
opnfv-jenkins respectively, and will watch builds to see if this
resolves the issue.

If you continue to see any build errors that you believe are related to
the server, or Jenkins configuration, please let us know at
helpd...@opnfv.org.

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell