I will attend the meeting today but since I was mostly unavailable the past 2
weeks not too prepared ... I'll be able to resume contributing next week.

/Trevor

From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Wenjing Chu
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:59 PM
To: TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [dovetail] weekly meeting agenda

Hi Dovetailers

I propose we cover the most urgent topics this week:

-          Review the feedbacks from tsc members

-          Examine remaining work items required for first release and decide
how to close them

-          Quick new status updates
For the first two topics, can everyone do homework ahead of time so we can hope
to actually produce a good list?
Any other suggestions? Would also be good to share time availability info
during the summer months when it happens to be crunch time for us.

Thanks!
Wenjing