From: opnfv-board-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-board-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of SULLIVAN, BRYAN L
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 1:56 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-bo...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [OPNFV-Board] Wiki page for ideas on how OPNFV can add value to ONAP

Based upon the ideas floated this week (especially from Eric Debeau's talk
"ONAP and OPNFV collaboration: from infrastructure to machine-learning"), I
created a wiki page to collect input on ideas on how OPNFV can add value to
ONAP, and how we can work together:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/COM/ONAP<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.opnfv.org_display_COM_ONAP&d=DwMFAg&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=OrbtGCluczz9awEKz9Fv7g&m=rxl0TFJY_HIIJlneA0RfdOHGwaNHK_9jN_-MMJKWD5o&s=K5BqVCqCIrOrNXK0fTXHnuHK2vjDck52IyeAgilF2gs&e=>

Please add your ideas to that page. I will bring this as an agenda item for the
OPNFV Board meeting on Friday (not as technical community / TSC consensus on
this - just as a heads up that we are actively considering how OPNFV and ONAP
can collaborate).

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T