From: <opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org> on behalf of "Beierl, Mark"
<mark.bei...@dell.com>
Date: Monday, 10 July 2017 at 18:10
To: "Alec Hothan (ahothan)" <ahot...@cisco.com>
Cc: "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org" <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Multiple docker containers from one project

Sorry, Alec, for not responding.  I'm not a releng committer so I thought
someone from there would have replied.  You are correct that the tag is
provided by the person running the job in Jenkins and passed through to
opnfv-docker.sh.

As for the git clone issue, or pip install from git, there is no tag provided.
This is a concern that I have with the way there is a separation of docker
build (in releng) and git clone.  We cannot actually rebuild from a label at
this time.

Perhaps this is a bigger issue that needs to be discussed before we can
properly address multiple docker builds.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jul 10, 2017, at 11:34, Alec Hothan (ahothan)