Hi Maryam,

I've sent an invite to Emma.

Hi Emma,

I have sent you an invite to join the Barometer contributors group. This will
prompt you to create a Linux Foundation account if you don't already have one.
Please choose a username without spaces or special characters as Gerrit
requires a valid unix username. You will also need to sign the
individual CLA[1] and upload an ssh key in Gerrit[2] before you can push code.

Don't hesitate to get in touch (helpd...@opnfv.org) if you have any further
questions.

Welcome to OPNFV and thanks for contributing to barometer!

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/agreements
[2] https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/settings/ssh-keys