Team,

Milestone 5 is just over one week away, on July 28.  Here's a summary of
the requirements:

   - Completion of scenario integration for projects that rely on scenarios
   for deployment.  The scenario deployment must be represented in a Jenkins
   job running on OPNFV CI.
   - Feature freeze for all projects.  This means that all planned features
   have been implemented and the code has been committed to your project
   repo.  From this point forward, all coding should be related to test case
   implementation or bug fixing.

As you know, we implemented a milestone exception process earlier this
year.  So, if you are unable to meet the requirements of this milestone,
you will have the option of submitting a milestone exception request, or
withdrawing from the release.  If you already know that you will not be
able to meet the requirements, please contact me ASAP and let me know
whether you plan to submit a milestone exception request.

Let me know if you have any questions.

David

--
*David McBride*