it relates to documented default/initial password for ui , but we will cover in
different way ...
koren

-----Original Message-----
From: Luke Hinds via RT [mailto:opnfv-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 7:53 PM
To: Koren Lev (korlev)
Cc: dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org; Eyal Lapid -T (elapid - AMAN COMPUTERS LTD at
Cisco); Frank Brockners (fbrockne); opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org;
opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; rp...@linuxfoundation.org; Yaron Yogev
(yayogev)
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [OPNFV Helpdesk #43579] [linuxfoundation.org
#43579] RE: uploading UI code to OPNFV

There are a few things that first off look concerning, but might be unit tests
perhaps:

2017-07-27 13:43:40,245 - anteater.src.patch_scan - ERROR - File contains
violation:
/home/opnfv/anteater/calipso/ui/imports/startup/server/seeds/users.js
2017-07-27 13:43:40,245 - anteater.src.patch_scan - ERROR - Flagged
Content:     password: '123456',

The binary files are flagged as we need to be sure they are safe and don't have
for example malicious payload. In this instance I am sure they are safe, as
you're the source, but they still get flagged as at a later point they could be
swapped out by someone with files that have a nefarious payload.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 5:41 PM, kor...@cisco.com via RT <
opnfv-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> Thanks Frank, this post helps a lot
> Aric  - thanks for the comment , yes we noticed that and now have code
> submitted into git, while looking into exceptions next
>
> best regards
> koren

Luke Hinds | NFV Partner Engineering | Office of Technology | Red Hat
e: lhi...@redhat.com | irc: lhinds @freenode | m: +44 77 45 63 98 84 | t: +44
12 52 36 2483