Hi All,

With the TSC's approval of having extra project repositories[1], and
given there hasn't been any objects to splitting out xci (this is still
some discussion of other directories) I've gone ahead and populated the
releng-xci[2] repo with the subtree of 'prototypes' from the releng
repository.

The new repo can be cloned with the following command:

  git clone ssh://$u...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/releng-xci && \
  scp -p -P 29418 $u...@gerrit.opnfv.org:hooks/commit-msg releng-xci/.git/hooks/

I'd appreciate feedback/reviews on my commit to update the JJB XCI
jobs[3] and update the INFO file.

If you have any pending work against the prototypes directory in releng,
please resubmit your patchsets against releng-xci. This can be done with
the following commands:

  git remote add xci ssh://$u...@gerrit.opnfv.org:29418/releng-xci.git
  git checkout -b xci xci/master
  git cherry-pick my-patchset
  git review -r xci -t my-topic-name

I have walked through an example of this already with Markos Chandras[4]
'Always destroy XCI VMs' patch so it should be straight forward.

Happy to hear any feedback, and open to any questions!

Please let me know if you run into any issues migrating patches, and
I'll do my best to help!

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell

[1]