Hello,

Is this the right place to discuss changing the docker image names from
containing the architecture to having the tag contain it instead?  For example
(from a previous email):

Alpine tags as follows:

multiarch/alpine:x86-latest-stable
multiarch/alpine:aarch64-latest-stable

Vs. in OPNFV we use the image name to specify the architecture [2], [3]:

opnfv/functest:latest
opnfv/functest_aarch64:latest

I think the way multiarch/alpine does it is preferable so that there is only
one repository name, but I think we need to discuss this across the different
projects and releng to make these changes.

[1] https://hub.docker.com/r/multiarch/alpine/tags/
[2] https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/functest/
[3] https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/functest_aarch64/tags/

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Aug 15, 2017, at 10:52, HU, BIN <bh5...@att.com<mailto:bh5...@att.com>>