Hi VSPERF'ers

Dev updates come first, but I think it would help
to collect insights on what we see here.

- CI Results Discussion

Martin's plotting wiki page:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/vsperf/VSPERF+CI+Results
presents an excellent basis for discussion.
Back2Back on all scenarios and the SR-IOV
results make for some interesting comparisons.

- Multi-Stream N-tuple field access affects results

Sridhar's Summaries in Appendix E:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/vsperf/Traffic+Generator+Testing#TrafficGeneratorTesting-AppendixE:HardwareandBaremetalTrafficGenerators-Summarized

appear to show that varying different fields in the
N-tuple (because different generators have different
abilities to select and vary the field values) has an
effect on throughput. What exact fields were varied to
create 4K flows in each of the T-gens? And what
method was used to vary the values (linear, random)?

thanks and regards,
Al