Hi, Srikanth,
I'm glad to hear about new AArch64 hardware joining OPNFV.

First, note that Pharos specs require 5 nodes, which depending on the scenario
can be used as 3 controllers + 2 computes, or 1 controller + computes.
This makes it hard to mix x86 and ARM targets in a Pharos POD. Therefore, this
is not supported by OPNFV Danube 3.0 Fuel - it is not impossible, but it is out
of our current scope.
To add some complexity to that, we have the additional jump server host, which
used to be x86 up to and including the Danube release cycle; starting with the
E release, Armband only support all-AArch64 PODs, including the jump host.

Also note that the old Fuel (used up to and including Danube) was replaced by
the new Fuel, based on Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP), which on its own means a
lot of changes in the way we build and provision the OS images (bootstrap and
final image) on the AArch64 nodes.
Starting with the E release, there is no more bootstrap building, all images
(Ubuntu Xenial) are fetched from official Ubuntu Cloud Archive (UCA) repos and
used as-is.

As for old bootstrap building, x86 instructions still apply [1], with only one
extra arg required (--target_arch=arm64).

To summarize, I recommend looking into the current Armband/Fuel codebase
(master branch) and prepare for using MCP-based Fuel instead of the old Danube
codebase.
To add a lab in OPNFV, you will need 6 x AArch64 nodes (5 for the cluster and
one for the jump host).

BR,
Alex

[1]