OPNFV,

The Infra work group has a 2 month rotation for Infra project (pharos, releng, octopus, security) PTLs to lead the Infra WG meeting. Part of the rotation includes clean up the JIRA issues in the Infra JIRA project. We have several JIRA issues that are resolved but not closed. Since I'm currently leading the meeting, I will be closing older JIRA issues that I believe are done. If they are not completed, please feel free to re-open the JIRA issue. Please let me know if you have a strong objection to this work flow and we can discuss it at our next Infra WG meeting.

thanks,

--
Jack Morgan
OPNFV Pharos Intel Lab