Hi,

As suggested in the TSC meeting I am sending a request to TSC using this email
thread.

Calipso code contributions are here :
https://koren...@gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/a/calipso
Master repo is here: https://git.opnfv.org/calipso/tree/
Documentation here: https://git.opnfv.org/calipso/tree/docs/release

We provided a Calipso installer, details here :
https://git.opnfv.org/calipso/tree/docs/release/install-guide.pdf

The most basic steps for install on any pod:

1.       install Docker, Python3, Python-docker and Python-pymongo.

2.       git clone https://koren...@gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/a/calipso

3.       python3 calipso/app/install/calipso-installer.py--command start-all
--copy q

Attaching a CI build job script that deploys the steps above.

We request to release Calipso as an independent tool with its own installer to
be used for day 2 operations of monitoring the VIM.

We are still committed to also include this in the Apex installer, but will
require more support on CI side to enable this functionality in next iteration.

Best Regards
Koren
CI (Jenkins) build instructions for any centos POD :

#!/bin/bash
set -o errexit
set -o nounset
set -o pipefail
mkdir -p /home/calipso/
cd $WORKSPACE

# Docker prerequisites ( per Docker guide)

sudo yum install -y yum-utils device-mapper-persistent-data lvm2
sudo yum-config-manager --add-repo
https://download.docker.com/linux/centos/docker-ce.repo

# install Docker
sudo yum install docker-ce

# install Python Docker library

sudo pip3 install docker

# Python Mongo library is needed for Calipso optional pre-populating of DB

sudo pip3 install pymongo

# run calipso installer

PYTHONPATH=$PWD/app sudo python3 app/install/calipso-installer.py --command
start-all --copy q

sleep 15
# run Calipso functional test

PYTHONPATH=$PWD/app python3 calipso/tests/functest/smoke_test.py