All,

Again, these are just system updates and there will be no updates to the
applications (Gerrit, Jira, Confluence, Etherpad).  As Trevor noted,
Jenkins will not be impacted.

The reboot should take less than 30 minutes.  If there are no objections to
this maintenance window by Noon Pacific Time on Friday (October 6th), the
work will be done on Sunday (October 8th).

Thanks,

Ray