Hi, all.

I would like to arrange a project meeting to start the discussion about HA
test cases development for F release and future releases.

I would like to invite my colleague Fan Yamei to introduce the current high
availability test cases in our specification, which we also plan to develop
automation solutions and contribute to the community.

Would Kanglin and Qiujuan also give an brief introduction about your plan of
the HA testcases for F release?

We would also like to coordinate with the Dovetail team to see if the plan
can fit into the dovetail testing plan.

Detailed agenda is as below. Talk to you all at our regular time next
Wednesday.

Next Meeting on 13:00-14:00 UTC, Wednesday, Oct. 18

 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/391235029>
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/391235029

Toll free NO.

USA: +1 (571) 317-3116

Meeting ID: 391-235-029

Agenda:

HA test case in China Mobile - Fan Yamei

HA test case plan for F release - Kanglin