Hi Jack and Infra team:

This week I have a chance to directly discuss with installer team: Apex and
Compass. I still can not contact Joid.

This is the status of PDF in each installer:

Apex: Not started, won't support in E release, and I have submitted a Jira
ticket in Apex.
Compass: Not started, and plan to support in F release
Daisy: PDF is supported and used in CI PODs for deployment, while IDF is
not used for now
Fuel: Started, not finished yet
Joid: No response in email and IRC(#opnfv-joid)

I would like to suggest to clear PDF/IDF patches in gerrit, let's make an
acceptable template and update them in the future, then the lab owners can
submit their PDF/IDF and used for deployment.

BR/Julien

Jack Morgan <jack.mor...@intel.com>于2017年10月10日周二 上午12:38写道: