From: Raymond Paik <rp...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Monday, 16 October 2017 at 05:26
To: Alexandru Avadanii <alexandru.avada...@enea.com>
Cc: Sofia Wallin <sofia.wal...@ericsson.com>, "dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org"
<dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org>, OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>,
Cristina Pauna <cristina.pa...@enea.com>, Bob Monkman <bob.monk...@arm.com>
Subject: Re: [docs] Fuel and Armband merged documentation

Hi Alex,

I think it makes sense for Armband team to have a separate documentation if you
are going have support of other installers (e.g. Apex or JOID) in the future....

I agree that replicating docs is wasteful, but do you think this would continue
beyond Euphrates?

Thanks,

Ray

On Sunday, October 15, 2017, Alexandru Avadanii