Thanks for all your passion and commitment to this project from the very
beginning. You were one of our foundational members and have been an
important part of building our community and getting us through our initial
releases. I still remember all your involvement in getting Octopus up and
running going as far back as pre-Arno.

I truly hope that you enjoy your new role within Huawei and definitely
still hope to see you around the OPNFV community.

Take care and best wishes!

Heather

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 6:12 AM, Ulrich Kleber <ulrich.kle...@huawei.com>
wrote:

> Hello community,
>
> my company has assigned new work to me, so my time for OPNFV will be very
> limited from now on.
>
> Therefore I have to step down from Octopus PTL and from my committer roles
> in Doctor and Escalator project.
>
> Special thanks to Fatih and Jack in the Infra group; sorry I cannot run
> the meetings with you anymore.
>

> Octopus in recent months mainly did the scenario work which can be
> followed up by the Infra group and
>
> Xci. Therefore, if there is nobody else to step up as new octopus PTL, I
> suggest to terminate the project.
>

> I will be around but mainly listening, since my new work is still related
> to NFV – mainly in ETSI.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Uli

*Heather Kirksey*