Hi all,
I had requested to mano-wg project  partcipants/attendees if any one is
intrested in leading as chair for future releases of OPNFV.
Since several partcipants have moved to upsream mano like onap, its time  for
me to step down.
So I will let new Chair to organize mano wg calls  or move it to Tech Discuss
(Thursdsy calls) to carry out mano discussions ,once onap/opera+auto ,
opebaton/orchestra  and opnfv projects decide to have further discussion on
best practices for future.
Once again my gratitude to all OPNFV participants, wg, TSC and Borad members
and LF team for their support through all past releases to mano and other
assciated efforts for  OPNFV releases.
ThanksPrakash.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android