Team,

We will start the Euphrates retrospective on Nov 14 in the release meeting
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Release+Planning> with a plan to
wrap up at the plugfest in early December.

I've setup an Etherpad page
<https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/euphrates_retrospective> to collect community
input on the release.  Please feel free to add your thoughts, questions,
and comments.  I added milestone headers for organizing responses, but if
your response does not fit neatly under one of the milestones, please feel
free to add it, anyway.

Also, if you feel comfortable doing so, please ID yourself.  This makes it
easier for me to respond and to follow-up with you.  However, if you prefer
to be anonymous, that's fine too.  Thanks.

David

--
*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV