From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of limingjiang
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 12:25 PM
To: Charalampos Kominos <charalampos.komi...@enea.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [yardstick] Opnfv Grafana results need
upgrading.

Hi Charalampos,

For releases mix, I think this can be done by using a template variable
$RELEASE so you can switch to each release’s data.
This will be done in Fraser release, and current Grafana version is a bit
obsolete, so it is planned to update to a newer stable version in Fraser.

For scenario naming changes, I think I can renew the scenarios template and
show it in the SCENARIO list.

As for the Euphrates user guide, you can find it here:
http://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-euphrates/submodules/yardstick/docs/testing/user/userguide/index.html

BRs
Rex

[cid:image001.png@01D0A50A.DD5A8F20]
+ Mingjiang Li (Rex) Mobile: +86 13761275017
+ Shanghai Institute, Huawei
+ No. 2222, Xinjinqiao Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, P.R.China