From: David McBride [mailto:dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:14 AM
To: Wang, Shane <shane.w...@intel.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; Gohad, Tushar <tushar.go...@intel.com>;
Li, Xiaoyan <xiaoyan...@intel.com>; wangzhengy...@cmss.chinamobile.com; Ren,
Qiaowei <qiaowei....@intel.com>; wanghu...@huawei.com; helu...@huawei.com;
luo.ke...@zte.com.cn; hao...@xsky.com; liuy...@cmss.chinamobile.com;
liujun...@cmss.chinamobile.com; Skerry, Brian J <brian.j.ske...@intel.com>;
huangzhip...@huawei.com; haojin...@huawei.com; mark.bei...@dell.com;
xu...@lenovo.com; gu...@lenovo.com; xie.xing...@zte.com.cn; Frattura, David
<david.fratt...@dell.com>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Canceled: [stor4nfv] Invitation: Stor4NFV
weekly project meeting

Stor4NFV team,

Your project is currently out of compliance.  Please do the following
immediately to avoid being removed from the Fraser release:

  1.  Please complete your project's release plan.  OPNFV does not have
specific release plan requirements, however, here is a suggested template that
you may use if you wish.
  2.  Complete the release plan summary and link your release plan in the
appropriate field.
  3.  If you are a scenario owner, or you depend on scenarios for deployment,
please add your scenario(s) to the scenario status page.

     *   Note that I removed questions about scenarios from the release plan
summary because I thought that they were redundant, so please make sure that
you add your scenarios to the scenario summary page.
David

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Wang, Shane