Hello,

Just a heads up that JetBrains has revised the terms of their license which
will exclude most of us from applying for the free license under the Open
Source Project terms:

"The rules of the Program have changed since last year. If there is a company
or an organization (NGO, educational, research or governmental) behind the OS
project if the developers are employed to work on the project or it receives
sponsorship we can no longer issue the free licenses on general
terms<https://www.jetbrains.com/buy/opensource/>, sorry."

Because I work for a company that pays me a salary to contribute to OPNFV, I'm
not allowed to apply for the free licence anymore.

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Cloud & Communication Service Provider Solution
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>