Hello Dovetail Community,
The proposed agenda for the meeting tomorrow is included below. We'll try and
gain some clarity on the scope of a next release for Dovetail / OVP while
trying to close on the initial launch. The Fraser release is fast approaching
and we don't want to fall two releases behind and become irrelevant.
** Please note, we're using a new IRC channel: #opnfv-dovetail - Dovetail
IRC<http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=opnfv-dovetail>
Meeting Time: 14:00-15:00 UTC, 6:00-7:00 PST

  *   Strict API checking in Tempest - Georg/Eddy
  *   Continue discussion on Euphrates scope and timing
     *   Content - discuss feasibility
        *   4 HA Yardstick tests cases discussed in Dec 15 Dovetail meeting
(25, 56, 57, 58)
        *   Functest Euphrates
           *   functest-smoke
              *    Tiers: refstack-defcore, tempest_smoke_serial, rally_sanity,
snaps_smoke
              *   Identified some new test cases from tempest_smoke_serial and
snaps_smoke
           *   functest-vnf
              *   Tiers: cloudify_ims, orchestra_openims, or
orchestra_clearwaterims
              *   Cloudify & OpenBaton orchestrators / Clearwater & OpenIMS VNF
              *   Discuss if cloudify_ims can be employed as a use-case test
scenario
        *   Bottlenecks / VNF lifecycle stability - probably a long-shot for an
E-release
     *   Framework - discuss priority
        *   Decoupling of test content from framework to support dev testing
and other LFN communities/projects
        *   Improved test execution - see new JIRA ticket -
DOVETAIL-581<https://jira.opnfv.org/browse/DOVETAIL-581>
           *   Object clean-up/deletion for failed test runs
        *   Config file unification and/or interactive generator
        *   Improved summary reporting
        *   Debug tools - tracing to monitor system messaging and object
creation
  *   Review outstanding Dovetail 1.0.0 (OVP 2018.01) release deliverables
Past meeting minutes<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Dovetail>
All the best,
Eddie