From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Riccobene,
Vincenzo M
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2018 6:35 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Stepping down as Yardstick committer

Hello,
I am currently a committer for the OPNFV Yardstick project, but as I see
unfortunately in the last months I have been absent from the project since
other commitments took higher priorities and all my time, resulting in no major
contributions to Yardstick, and I consequently decided to step down from the
positon of committer.

It has been a great pleasure to contribute to the community and I hope I will
be able to contribute again in the future.
Thank you very much all!

Best Regards.
Vince

Intel Research and Development Ireland Limited
Registered in Ireland
Registered Number: 308263

use of the intended recipient(s). Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies.