Hi, all,
I've recently pushed a few Gerrit changes in Pharos that affect different
installers and noticed it is hard to track down the appropriate committers to
add as reviewers for each project.
That's why I want to suggest we create more Gerrit groups.

Pharos, Fuel and Armband already do that - to add all project committers as
reviewers to a change one can use 'Pharos', 'fuel-review' or 'armband-review'
groups.
This makes it easier to track down & add committers one by one, and also
reduces the number of mails Gerrit sends out during that operation.

Afaik, any committer can create a Gerrit group. But if you do that, please
align to the naming convention used so far: Gerrit group name == project name;
eventually add a suffix, like '-review' if there's already an entity with that
name, which was the case for Fuel.

BR,
Alex