Making sure this is also posted on opnfv-tech-discuss list....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Phil Robb <pr...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 3:54 PM
Subject: [opnfv-tsc] ONS Registration Discount for active developers and
leadership
To: t...@lists.opnfv.org, disc...@lists.opnfv.org

Hello OPNFV community:

Active developers and project leadership are strongly encouraged to
participate in the ONS event.  Monday and Tuesday will be exceptionally
valuable and the rest of the week can be used to either learn about
something new going on in the industry and/or continue the discussions and
work that are started on Monday and Tuesday.

To facilitate as much developer participation as possible, we have arranged
for a 50% (ie $600 for the early-bird registration) discount to individuals
meeting any one of the following criteria:

- You are an active contributor to OPNFV with a gerrit ID and have
submitted a patch within the last 6 months...and prior to receiving this
email.

- You are an active committer and have reviewed a code contribution within
the past 6 months.... and prior to receiving this email.

- You are a current TSC member

- You are a current PTL

If you satisfy one of the criteria above, please do the following to
register for ONS

   - Please click here

<https://www.regonline.com/registration/checkin.aspx?EventId=2087601&MethodId=0&EventSessionId=&startnewreg=1>
   register for the conference
   - Select "Attendee Registration"
   - Enter the discount code: *ONSDVE18*

My team will be reviewing everyone that uses this code, so please don't use
it if you don't qualify.  We will void any registration made that does not
meet the criteria.

Best regards and I look forward to seeing everyone at ONS,

Phil.
--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation