Hi all,

I'm starting to look at the pretest process for Anteater patches as described
under "How can I test my entire project or pretest a patch?" at
https://wiki.opnfv.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=11700198. The first
instruction is not working:

if you would like to perform a full retrospective check of your project, you
can do so on any machine capable of running Docker. Follow these steps..
Pull the anteater Docker image and build.
docker build -t anteater .

That command (docker build) is for building a container based upon a
Dockerfile. It seems there's a missing step - clone the Anteater repo and cd to
the folder that contains the Anteater Dockerfile. Is that what was intended?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T