Hi

I uploaded the slidedeck used for the demo
I added some screenshots
https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=6593670&preview=/6593670/25433913/integration_demo_E2E_chain.pdf

I got the action point to organize a follow-up on this topic through another
meeting

I am not sure I have the rights to book a zoom for an ad-hoc session (my
personnal account allows only 40 minutes sessions)
I tried to ask the question on the IRC chan but it is not very active and I did
not find any guideline on the wiki (could make sense to add one page).
@Gildas could you help me to book such slot? I could suggest tomorrow or
Thursday 2h30 UTC (same time than the integration meeting)

Some open questions need LF helpdesks view (see slide "next steps").
BTW I created a ticket to ONAP heldesk on the 5th of February but did not get
any feedback so far
(https://rt.linuxfoundation.org/SelfService/Display.html?id=52001)
Did I miss something on the procedure regarding ONAP helpdesk?
Meanwhile I wondered if it would be possible to mutualize things if OPNFV
community agrees (+Tim, Gabriel, Ray, Heather and Aric in CC)
The testresults.opnfv.org machine could be shared (everything is already there
DB, dockers, mechanism to backup the DB) and a testresults.onap.org subdomain
could be easily created (hopefully) and configured
The VM would not suffer...
[morgan@gce-opnfv-sandbox-fbrockners<mailto:morgan@gce-opnfv-sandbox-fbrockners>
 ~]$ df -h
Sys. de fichiers Taille Utilisé Dispo Uti% Monté sur
/dev/sda1           75G     29G   47G  38% /
[morgan@gce-opnfv-sandbox-fbrockners<mailto:morgan@gce-opnfv-sandbox-fbrockners>
 ~]$ free -m
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           7480        3118         320         368        4040        3451

/Morgan