Hi Dave,

Thanks for your patience.  The programming committee members (TAC
representatives from each project plus Phil/me) just graded the plenary
session proposals, so we hope to announce them next week.

As for the OPNFV breakouts, I see 9 topics so far.  I believe
Tim/Wenjing/you/me (this as pretty much the core group that was discussing
the breakout) will all be at the Open Source Leadership Summit next week.
May we can find some time to continue the discussion in person and report
out to the mailing list?

Ray