From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Ryota Mibu
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 8:58 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [doctor] Migration to Zoom for OPNFV project calls

Hi Doctors,

Let’s use the Zoom from March 12th.

Seeing the time in PT [1], our room is https://zoom.us/j/2362828999 .

Find more info at https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/doctor_meetings .

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180312T11

BR,
Ryota

From:
opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org>
 [mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 5:42 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org<mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>>
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] Migration to Zoom for OPNFV project calls

All,

Now that we have successfully migrated TSC and release calls to using Zoom, we
want to do the same for other community calls.
I created a new wiki page
(https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/Zoom+Meeting+info) with Zoom meeting
info following the same pattern we have for odd/even hour calls (in Pacific
Time zone). Once nice feature of Zoom is that you are able to start calls
without an organizer, so we don't need account login info for Zoom accounts.

I'd like to ask PTLs and other meeting organizers to start migrating their
calls with Zoom in the next few weeks.  The Go To Meeting (GTM) account is
still there, so if there are any issues you can always fall back on using GTM.

I'll poll the community in a few weeks and see how the migration has gone.  If
everything goes well with Zoom,  we will then close the GTM accounts.

Thanks,

Ray