Team,

We discussed planning for the G and H releases on Tues (Mar 20) in the TSC
call.  I've posted the presentation and the Gantt chart in the agenda for
Tuesday's call
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/meetings/TSC#TSC-March20,2018>.  Look for
the links under the heading "Release plan for Gambia and H Release".

Please respond to this email thread with any questions or comments that you
have.  I'm particularly interested in feedback about my suggestion to drop
one or both of the point releases for Gambia in order to avoid competition
for resources with the H release.  We will also plan for a discussion at
next week's TSC meeting (March 27), followed by a vote.

David

--
*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV